Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Member of the Marini Family

I wanted to introduce everyone to Izzy. Check out her feather collar, it looks so cute on her.

We brought her home last night as 'the big surprise'. Nikholi has been wanting a cat for a long time and was devastated when we made the descision to give Max (our former tuxedo cat) to Roger's mom and dad. Every time we enter into PetSmart or PetCo Nikholi would go straight to the cats and look at them with longing eyes. My heart just nearly broke.

She is soo much fun and is definitely a cuddler. She meows until you pick her up to cuddle her and she sits in my lap!

We were trying to come up with a name and I was thinking Issabel because it just fit. Nikholi came up with the name Sherri and Roger also wasn't set on the name and recommended we put names into a hat and draw one. Then Kambri came up and it sounded like she said, "Issi."

So Izzy it is.

1 comment:

-The Bergen Family- said...

ah how fun!!! I like animals, but am not so good at the taking care of them part. Though I'm sure our kids probably talk us into doing the animal thing again!